Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Does the Conair Mini Hair Straightener work?

I have very fine, thin hair and I found the Conair Mini Hair Straightener at Wal-Mart. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? I thought this might be better than a regular straightener for me since my hair is so fine. So is this a worth-it purchase, or is it better to just stick with a normal straightener? Thanks!Does the Conair Mini Hair Straightener work?
im pretty sure i know which one youre talking about and its not a bad hair straightener but not the best but it is nice to be able to ccontrol the temp and be sure to use heat protectant b4 doing that and i wouldnt reccomend blowdrying and flatironing the same day it really damages your hair instead try a blowout (blow dry your hair straight) if u hav to bowdry ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment